- HRC Brochure - "Supporting Your Young Gender Non-conforming Child"
- Montrose Center - The Montrose Center empowers our community, primarily lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals and their families, to enjoy healthier and more fulfilling lives.
- Hatch Youth - Hatch Youth is dedicated to empowering Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual and Allied (LGBTQIA) adolescents, ages 13-20, to become responsible citizens and positive contributors to society by providing a safe, affirming social environment for LGBTQIA youth, offering role models and peer support, providing education on health issues such as HIV, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI's) drug and alcohol abuse and suicide prevention, and hosting a variety of helpful and affirming programs for LGBTQIA youth.
- Houston LGBT History - A growing resource of mostly Houston LGBT history, with considerable statewide information
- Association for Family and Community Integrity (AFCI) - Ending rejection of LGBTQ youth by advocating for them and educating their families
- Gender Infinity - Gender Infinity is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that creates affirming spaces for families, learners, advocates, and providers to advance relationships, knowledge, and resources that empower gender diverse individuals. In their journey together they promote justice, equity, and hope in the celebration of infinite gender possibilities.
- Ultimate Campus Guide for LGBTQ Students - For many young queer people, college is where things finally begin to change. To make college a little easier, check out this ultimate guide of resources for LGBTQ+ students in higher education, including scholarships, resources, clubs, anti-bullying hotlines and more.
- Counseling Schools Resources National Freedom to Marry Day is upon us and with that in mind, the team at CounselingSchools.com is highlighting a great Guide and Interview we published titled Celebrating LGBTQ+ Relationships – Coming Out to Intolerant Family Members. We have also published a number of comprehensive guides and interviews to to help all students in their journey to gaining a degree: